Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Alexa Hampton What Interior Design Language Speaks To You ?

I am now the proud owner of Alexa Hampton's book ,Alexa Hampton The Language of Interior Design..A big thanks to Sheri @ Make It Pop! Some how I managed to win this book and so glad I did! Alexa Hampton is considered to be  one of the most sought after designers right now. She is  the daughter of the  Legendary and late  designer,Mark Hampton.
Weather it is French Provincial or Coastal Cottage style Alexa's designs are awe inspiring. She describes her style as being, logical, clean and eclectic .As president and head designer of  the Madison Ave Design firm founded  by her father in the 1970's, she also she has a fabric line with Kravet and and a line of furniture through Hickory Chair.Here are some beautiful examples of her work.What interior design language  speaks to you?













Please visit Sheri at Make It Pop. Like myself , Sheri is new to blogging.Show some love and support and visit her blog. I think you will be glad you did.Thank you Sheri!

5 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

Congrats on winning! That book will be such a great reference!

michelle said...

Congrats to you! What a beautiful book and those images are gorgeous!! I know you will have fun paging through again and again! :)

Simple Daisy said...

Wow...congrats to winning!! Looks like a fantastic book:)

Jessica @ Decor Adventures said...

Hi Linda,

Thanks for visiting my blog the other week. I love the colors you have going on here. This post especially, I find inspiration to be what drives me!

Look forward to reading more.

WaterWorks Car Wash said...

Somehow I missed this blog, Linda! I'm so glad you like the book! Congratulations again and thanks for the mention!