Thursday, April 28, 2011

Calypso St. Barth For Target {Preview}

 I have been anxiously awaiting for the ever so chic Calypso St. Bath  for Target to be released. The wait is almost over,it will be in most stores May 1st. This just might be Target's best collabaration  since Sabrina Soto's collection.The line will consist of   women's and children's clothing, home accessories,jewelry and handbags. It surely won't  disappoint with a  price point. that starts at 1.99 to 79.99. Our wallets, wardrobe and homes will thank us later. This Bohemian chic look has the perfect look for the the summer, with tye dye,and easy flowing clothes. You better hurry its is only in Target stores until June.  What do you think so far?




























7 comments:

Cynthia@Beach Coast Style said...

Thanks for letting me know I am such a Target shopper. Hopefully, it will be there this weekend and I can pick up a few items

beachcomber said...

looks nice...especially love the elephant teapot and orange kaftan.
cheryl x

michelle said...

I saw these, I am so excited!! Need to go to Target soon!! :)
XO

Shorely Chic said...

I can't WAIT until these get to my target!!

L said...

Looks like I am not the only one SO EXCITED by this. I love Calypso and having a line at Target makes it so much more accessible!

Thanks for swinging by my blog and for your comments! I think I should make a "beach cottage style" category!

Calypso In The Country said...

I have to go to Target today so hopefully they will have everything in! With a name like "Calypso" how could you go wrong! LOL!

Arabella said...

Oh man!! these are super-duper cute - LOVE 'em!! Thanks so much for the preview and I love your blog re-design. Have a beachy keen weekend. :O)