Monday, July 16, 2012

Favorite Beach Blog Nomination


 I know, I know it has been forever since I have done a post, and I apologize. The simple truth is We are enjoying the Summer! I do have some exciting news to share though.
 I am thrilled to announce that Seaside Style has been chosen as one of the favorite beach blogs for 2012 by Style Passport! Style Passport was started by the ex editor of Vogue,Harpers and Elle, Sarah Walter.
"http://www.style-passport.com/news/images/sp_loves_this_blog.png" alt="style-passport" title="style-passport" width="210" height="204" border="0" /></a>





I am so excited to be nominated and would really appreciate your vote! Congratulations to all the other nominees! I promise I will be back soon!
 Voting closes the 25th. The top 5 will be announced on the 26th and the winner will be announced August 1st.  You can vote here ! .



Have a great Monday !




Linda













No comments: